PRIVACY NOTICE FOR MARKETING ACTIVITIES
a. Data Controller
As Sistem Global Danışmanlık A.Ş. (Herein after calls as “the Company”), we inform real persons who use our products and services or consider to use, about our data processing activities with this Privacy Notice. In regard of mentioned activities, we act as the Data Controller within the scope of Turkish Data Protection Law No. 6698 (Herein after calls as “KVKK”), European Union General Data Protection Regulation No. (EU) 2016/679 (Herein after calls as “GDPR”), Directive 2002/58/EC (Herein after calls as “E-Privacy Directive”) and other applicable legislation.
b. Purposes of Data Processing
We use e-mail addresses, which may be related with an identifiable person and may include yours in context of advertising our and our customers’ products and services. These e-mail adresses are listed via countries and products or services, which the content recipient may be interested in.
c. Data Recipients and Purposes of Transfers
Data subjects’ right on privacy and personal data ise our priority. We do not transfer any data to third party except the subcontracter, who provide us message sending services and our related customer.
d. Transferring Abroad
We are on exportation sector, and in the nature of the business we do contact with foreign countries. As this reason we process the data in and from Turkiye.
e. Methods of Collection and Legal Basis
During the management of e-mail lists and content sending for purposes defined b. topic in this Notice and legal basis mentioned below:
Purposes of Processing
Advertising our and our customers’ products and services
The data subject has given consent to the processing of his or her personal data for one or more specific purposes
f. Retention Period
If the content recipient unsubscrict from the list or we determine the e-mail address is not in use, we will remove the relevant e-mail address from the list. Unsubscriction records are processed for three years.
g. Your Rights on Your Personal Data
The Company would like to make sure that if you are the content recipient, you are fully aware of all your data protection rights. You can directly use the privacy settings on the content you have received to stop receiving e-mails forever or for a limited period. In addition, every data subject is entitled to the following at least:
- The right to access – You have the right to request the Company for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that the Company correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request the Company to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that the Company erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that the Company restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to the Company’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that the Company transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
You may use your rights via applying to email@example.com